Amber Management Group
Planning, Development, and Design
Whether you are planning a new development, refurbishing, or adding to existing facilities, a experienced project leader is essential. Our team has extensive, hands-on experience that is sure to save you time and money while producing optimum results. Our objective is not to be retained for the sake of a fee, but to work hand in hand to a project’s successful completion.
- Coordinate Professional Team Activity
- Contract Negotiations and Administration
- Guide Master Planning
- Planning and Zoning Coordination
- Market Analysis and Feasibility
- Business Plan Development
- Project Pro-forma Development
- Lender Package and Presentation
- Design and Construction Options
- Compliance Coordination (local, state, federal)
- Sales and Marketing Objectives and Initiatives
- Critical Path Schedule Administration
The Amber Vacation Club was established in 1994 and presently has 5 resorts managed or affiliated. Thousands of members enjoy access to almost 4000 quality resorts worldwide.